You know that the Ouija board is a good luck charm, right? It’s a piece of magic and not to be messed with. Well, in case you didn’t know, the original Ouija board was a piece of technology that enabled its users to communicate with the dead. In other words, it enabled its users to have meetings with the dead. These boards have been around for over 100 years and with good reason. They work! People have used them for advice from the past, present, and future; they’ve even been used by psychics who want to see if their readers are having a good day or bad week. But using an Ouija board does come with some risks. Try as you might, you can’t prevent people from trying to use them to communicate with the deceased when they should not be doing so. If you own one and are worried about how to dispose of it safely, keep reading. This article will take you through everything you need to know about how to get rid of an ouija board properly so that spirit communication doesn’t return to your house uninvited in the future.
How To Dispose Of A Ouija Board?
1. Place the Ouija board under a box or large object so that the board is not visible to you but is still in the room. This is to keep spirits from returning.
2. Tie a string or string-like item around the item and hang it from the ceiling so that it dangles above your head. This keeps spirits out of the house more effectively than other methods and will also make others think twice about entering your home because they’ll be afraid of injuring themselves when entering because of how high up the hanging item is from the floor (ex: someone entering will not able to grasp onto it with both hands)
3. Put boxes around it (not too close, just enough so that you cannot see underneath them) so that nothing can be pushed under them and people will keep away unless they want to communicate with you, in which case they could open each box as instructed below to communicate.
4. Buy and bury or burn the board. In the case of burning, make sure you burn it outside to avoid any fires and that no one gets hurt in the process. You can also put it in a trunk or box filled with rocks and then bury it underground so that it is truly gone for good.
5. Use extreme caution if you are around the house while an Ouija board is being disposed of, as there could be some strange happenings surrounding your house as a result of this activity.
6. If an Ouija board has been used by others before you and they want to use it again in order to contact someone who is deceased (if your deceased relatives didn’t give you explicit instructions about who or what you can or cannot contact), then you should politely ask if they have permission to use it from the deceased one or not.
7. When using an Ouija board in your home, never leave it unattended.
8. If you are unsure of what to do with your Ouija board, it is advised that you bury it in the ground instead of burning it because, in addition to the cause mentioned above (burning causes fires), this also makes spirits lose their connection to their earthly incarnation and goes into an unknown realm where they will not be able to contact anyone anymore (ex: you will not be able to communicate with your deceased relatives anymore via the Ouija board, etc.). It’s just better if everyone gets along and everyone is happy than helping others cross over peacefully and quickly.
Why Does A Ouija Board Work?
- The Ouija board is a spiritual tool that is used to communicate with spirits, who are communicating with you. The simple answer as to why the Ouija board works is: it works because it gives spirits a way to communicate with you in ways they cannot while they are still under your roof or property; and/or people who have already crossed over have given special permission for you to use this tool by which they can remain connected to humans who are still living on Earth. Other than the above explanation, there are several other reasons why the Ouija Board is so effective.
- It’s a great way for those who want to continue communicating with their deceased loved ones but cannot do so physically by going into a church, cemetery, etc., because they no longer have the ability or privilege of being able to move their physical body and interact with the world around them (due to various reasons, such as illness). This way allows them to remain in touch at all times and still be able to enjoy life on Earth.
- Also by using this spiritual tool, everyone gets involved in helping each other cross over when it’s time for them (or when we wish); which helps build family ties and bring peace among all living things who want that kind of connection. And because of our continued use of this ritualistic ritual even after someone has passed away — and our promises that we will not try using it again once someone has experienced what you experienced — many spirits will return to Earth and come visit/live with us in the physical world as a means of showing their appreciation.
- There are also others who have passed over but won’t remember they died, but nonetheless continue to live. And once they have enough contact with their loved ones on Earth by using this tool, they will cross over and remember everything in the blink of an eye just like any other human being who has passed away. It’s very important that we respect each other’s feelings and privacy; because if we don’t, some spirits will refuse or even become angry at us for disturbing their peaceful existence on Earth.
- This spiritual tool can help you connect with the person you knew and loved in your life, but because of circumstances beyond your control that happened after you passed over already (such as someone stealing your belongings off the property or a fire destroying everything on the property), making it especially difficult for family members who haven’t been able to contact their loved ones who passed away in the past to make it possible for them to cross over and be with them again.
- And yes, they really can be with you once they cross over if it is only at a place where a stone (such as ash) is placed on top of a hill in their honor. And of course, none of these decisions are made on their own; because we all make our own decisions here — or have our guides take care of such decisions for us (which is exactly what happens when we use this ritualistic ritual).
Disadvantages Of Using A Ouija Board
Here are some of the disadvantages of using an Ouija Board, as there may be some who might use this in the wrong way, like not practicing good ethics when using it.
- This can be dangerous because of the number of times we are bombarded by negative thoughts and words spoken by dark forces. It’s best to stay away from that — which is why we tend to stay away from most TV, radio, cell phones, and more — as well as not speak to anyone on “the other side” unless we have good reason to.
- This can cause negative feelings because when we try all we can to communicate with each other (on the spiritual plane) through mediums or clairvoyants — when nothing works — we begin feeling frustrated and alone. So even though it may be possible for spirits to communicate with us, this also can bring on our own negative feelings — of being disconnected and feeling separate — which will cause our anger, sadness, or indifference. And if we do this again and again, then it may start to get to the point where we don’t want any contact with anyone; as it, all just feels like too much.
- You won’t know what is going on in their lives because, according to your guides, all that they may be able to tell you is sometime after you have passed over; which is why we have such a hard time communicating with them. So if you say early on in your life that they are not coming back; although it would seem that way — don’t be surprised if they come back later on (as some people never pass over at all).
Disposing Of Your Ouija Board
- Remove all the wires from the board.
- Turn on a fan or move it away from the window to prevent drafts.
- Have someone not be present and hold it over your lap or under your leg with you sitting down in a small chair or on the floor (in case it falls out of your hands).
- Take your left hand, grasp the blackboard pointer on the right side of the board and wrap it around the outer edge of the board. If you feel resistance or no movement, then go to step 5.
- Keeping your left hand on the outer edge, move your right hand along the contour of the board until you can pull it away from you without spilling any pieces off to your left side. This will separate it from itself and allow you to see what’s underneath: The planchette should not be attached to anything — as if it were still glued to its original base — unless that’s what was done when originally made.
The ouija board is a piece of modern-day magic that was first created in 1876. Since then, it has been used by many cultures and individuals to communicate with the dead and have meetings with the living. Depending on how you use the board, this piece of technology may or may not be illegal. However, it is important to remember that when you use an Ouija board, you’re communicating with the “other side”. Remember, the “bad” guys also communicate with the “good” guys sometimes, so be careful what you ask for.