Do you shower with gold or shower without it? Is it possible to shower with gold-plated jewelry? Perhaps you’ve been married to your husband/wife for so long that you consider them family, or perhaps you’re a parent and think nothing of taking your childless shower with your partner of choice. Or perhaps you’re still living at home and can’t bring yourself to take the plunge and upgrade to a real shower curtain, opting instead for something that will respond when inquired as to whether or not “you in there!” Well, we all have our reasons why we shouldn’t or won’t take the plunge into modern luxury, but the truth is that this is 2018 and there are many people out there who would welcome a shower made entirely of gold. If you too refuse to believe that gold can’t be cleaned, disinfected, or rust proofed, then read on.
Can You Shower With Gold Plated Jewelry?
Yes, you can shower with gold-plated jewelry. It is still considered good etiquette to shower with gold-plated items, as it symbolizes that you are thinking of the metal as a valuable and prestigious item.
What Is The Difference Between Gold And Gold-Plated?
- Gold: Pure gold is a soft, malleable, ductile, and shiny precious metal that is chemically the most reactive of all metals. It can be used in decorative arts and jewelry. It’s one of the most precious metals in the world. It takes a very high level of purity to make pure gold, which makes it expensive and hard to work with.
- Gold Plated: Gold plated is a layer of gold on top of another metal. This layer can be made from a variety of different materials such as copper, nickel, or silver. It will not have the same shine as solid gold but can still be worn by many people because it does not have any real value or sentimental value behind it as solid gold does.
- Solid Gold: Solid gold is the highest form of jewelry that you can purchase from an engagement ring to a wedding band or even a necklace or earrings; there are many different types and designs that you can choose from depending on your style and taste in jewelry. The price tag attached to each piece of solid gold also varies depending on its size, weight, style, and quality.
- Gold-Plated: This is also known as electroplating or electro-nickel plating which refers to an alloying process where an element such as copper (Cu) is added to pure metal such as silver (Ag) or brass (Cu). The result will be something similar to plain old silver but will look like gold. This is a very common way of plating gold jewelry, so it is an extremely popular choice for many people.
- Gold-Plated: Gold-plated jewelry does not have any real value or sentimental value behind it as solid gold does. It can also be made from a variety of different materials such as copper, nickel, or silver depending on what your tastes may be at the time you purchase it from an engagement ring to wedding band to necklaces to earrings depending on your style and taste in jewelry; there are many different types and designs that you can choose from depending on your taste at the time in which you purchase them (if they are not already available).
How To Shower With Gold Plated Jewelry?
- When it comes to showering with gold-plated jewelry, you can simply wash the jewelry in your regular washing machine with your regular clothes and then dry them on low. If you do not have a washing machine, you can use a gentle detergent and warm water alone to wash the jewelry.
- After you have washed the jewelry, dry it on low heat for about 5 minutes, and then put it back into its original packaging so that it is protected during shipping if you are going to be sending it back in the mail. Packaging is extremely important when it comes to shipping gold-plated jewelry because if there is any damage or leak during transportation, then all of the gold platings will be lost as well which would make the piece of gold-plated jewelry that much less valuable than a solid gold piece of jewelry.
- To complete this process, place all of your pieces of gold-plated jewelry onto an old pillowcase or soft cloth so that they do not scratch each other while inside their packaging. Once they are all on top of one another and are ready for shipping, wrap them up tightly in bubble wrap or plastic wrap for protection during shipping.
- Once you have shipped your pieces of gold-plated jewelry, wait until they arrive at their destination before removing them from their packaging so that they do not get scratched or damaged during transit; however, once they have arrived at their destination and have been unpacked by their intended recipient, then you can remove them from their packaging.
- When it comes to showering with gold-plated jewelry, you will have to be a little more cautious if you do not want all of the gold plating to be lost during the process because silver will tarnish over time if exposed to water or moisture as well as copper and brass; however, if this does happen, then all of the gold platings will also be lost, but it is easy enough to simply spray some clear nail polish over the affected area so that it will not tarnish any further and the rest of your pieces of gold-plated jewelry can be safely worn once again.
What Are The Reasons Why You Should Shower With Gold?
- It is a lot more comfortable to shower with gold-plated jewelry because it is not as hot as silver or copper jewelry, which is great when you are in the summertime.
- Gold-plated jewelry does not rust and tarnishes over time, which means that you will be able to wear your pieces of gold-plated jewelry for many years to come if you are careful about taking proper care of them.
- Gold-plated jewelry is much more durable than silver or copper because it cannot be scratched by other pieces of metal such as keys, rings, or bracelets when worn in the shower.
- Gold-plated jewelry does not have any chemicals that can harm your skin; this is an important thing to keep in mind if you have sensitive skin and would like to continue wearing your pieces of gold-plated jewelry without having any adverse effects on your skin.
- Gold-plated jewelry can be easily cleaned so that they do not get moldy and dirty over time; this is a big plus for those who do not like having their hands dirty while taking a shower with their regular pieces of silver or copper jewelry.
- Gold-plated jewelry will never tarnish or turn yellow over time which means that you will never need to worry about getting rid of your pieces of gold plating because they will always stay shiny and new looking no matter how long you have owned them so long as you take good care of them.
Shower curtains are an essential part of any bathroom. They help keep the bathroom clean, free of dirt and grime, and make showering enjoyable for both you and your partner. There are many different types of shower curtains available such as those with built-in holders, detachable shower coasters, and shower caddies. You can choose from a variety of colors and patterns including silicone, bohemian and floral.